- 5 ounces spinach
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 or 4 dashes of hot pepper sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 peaches, pits removed and cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces, toasted
In a large bowl, add spinach and set aside. In a small jar, add vinegar, olive oil, pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Shake vigorously. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if necessary. Add to spinach and toss to coat.
Divide spinach on four salad plates. Top each plate with peaches and pecans.
Tip: Sprinkle cut peaches with lemon juice to prevent browning.