- 3 large peaches, pitted and diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons feta cheese crumbles (optional)
In a medium bowl, add peaches, tomatoes, red onion and cranberries. Toss to combine and set aside.
In a small jar, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Italian herbs. Add lid and shake vigorously. Taste and season with salt and pepper and shake again. Drizzle over peach salad and toss to combine. Garnish with feta cheese, if desired.