- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, chopped
- 1 cup salsa, medium heat
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound deveined, peeled and cooked shrimp
- 6 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Avocados (optional)
- Lime (optional)
In a large skillet on medium heat, add olive oil, onion, red pepper and jalapeño. Sauté 3-5 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add salsa, peaches, oregano, cumin and shrimp. Stir to combine and heat around 5 minutes.
In separate bowls, add one cup of Napa cabbage to each and divide shrimp mixture evenly between each bowl. Garnish with cilantro, avocado and lime wedges, if desired.