- 1/4 cup rolled oats, toasted
- 2 ripe peaches, pits removed and sliced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Fresh blueberries, optional
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flakes, optional
- Fresh mint, optional
Pre-heat oven 350 degrees
On a baking sheet, evenly spread out 1/4 cup of rolled oats. Toast in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
In a blender, add toasted rolled oats, peaches, almond milk, Greek yogurt, cinnamon and ice cubes. Blend for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Pour into bowl. Garnish with fresh fruit, coconut flakes, and mint if desired.