- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Fresh ground pepper and salt-to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach-washed and stems removed
- 1 large peach-washed, pitted and cut into chunks
- ½ cup blueberries-washed
- 1 cup cottage cheese-divided
- ¼ cup toasted walnut pieces-divided-optional
In a small glass jar, add olive oil, vinegar and sugar. Cover with lid and shake vigorously until sugar is dissolved. Season with pepper and salt. Set aside.
Using two Mason®jars, divide spinach, peaches and blueberries between the jars. Shake dressing and drizzle over each salad. Top each salad with cottage cheese and walnuts (if desired).