- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 4-6 oz. salmon steaks or filets
- 1 1/2 cups ripe fresh peaches, diced (4-6 peaches, depending on size)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
In a medium bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Add salmon and toss to coat with mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
In a small bowl, add peaches, tomato, onion, jalapeño pepper, cilantro and the lime juice. Stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Heat grill to medium. Place salmon on grill and cook each side for 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill and top with the fresh peach salsa.