- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
In a medium size bowl, combine shrimp and corn starch. Set aside. In a wok or large skillet over medium-high, add 1 tablespoon oil and heat for one minute. Add shrimp and stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Place shrimp in clean bowl and cover.
Add remaining oil and sauté ginger and garlic for 1 minute. Add broccoli, soy sauce, vinegar and honey; stir fry for 4 minutes. Add shrimp to rewarm. Serve over brown or white.