- 2 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- 4 radishes, sliced and divided
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- Zest of one orange
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Mixed sprouts (radish, sunflower, beet)
In a sauce pan on medium-high heat, add chicken broth and quinoa. Bring to a boil. Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Let cool.
In a medium bowl, add broccoli, radishes, green onions and quinoa.
In a small jar, add oil, vinegar, orange zest, juice, honey, mustard, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Shake vigorously.
Add dressing to broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Divide salad on four salad plates. Garnish with radish slices and the mixed sprouts. Serve immediately.