- 1 pound beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, stem, ribs and seeds removed; cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
In a bowl, cover steak with soy sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. Cover and let marinate for several minutes. If you marinate for up to 8 hours the flavors will develop.
In a wok or large skillet on medium-high, heat 1 tablespoon oil for one minute. Add steak with marinade for 2-4 minutes until cooked through. Place in clean bowl and cover.
Add 2 Tablespoons oil to wok and heat for one minute. Add broccoli, onion, yellow pepper, chili pepper and mushrooms. Stir fry for 2-4 minutes. Add beef and stir fry for one minute to reheat.
Serve over brown or white rice.