- 5 oz. chopped kale
- 1/3 cup chopped radicchio
- 1 cup chopped green pepper (core and seeds removed)
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes halves
- 1/2 cup drained mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/3 cup toasted almond slices
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds, optional
In a large bowl, add kale, radicchio, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, mandarin oranges, edamame and almonds. Toss to combine.
In a small jar, add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper. Cover and shake vigorously. Add to salad bowl and toss to combine.
Divide between two plates and garnish with black sesame seeds, if desired.