- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Thai chili paste
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
- 4 chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cashews, optional
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, corn starch, ginger, garlic and chili paste. Stir to combine and dissolve corn starch. Set aside.
In a wok or large skillet, over medium-high, heat sesame oil and canola oil for 1 minute. Add chicken and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Add sauce and peppers and stir fry for another 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Serve with brown rice and sprinkle with cashews, if desired.