- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, core and seeds removed, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, core and seeds removed, cut into large chunks
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into 1/2” slices
In a large plastic bag, add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, onion, thyme, salt, pepper and steak. Seal and mix together to combine. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
On skewers, add steak, squash, green pepper and red pepper until all the ingredients are used.
Pre-heat grill to medium, add skewers. Grill 5-6 minutes turn over and grill another 5-6 minutes.